Mate Gauge Benchtop
The Benchtop non-contact laser thickness scanner is ready to run out of the box. It includes two laser sensors, a linear motor actuator, a touchscreen, and a computing platform to measure and record data.
Non-Contact Laser Gauging – Made Easy
Are your operators struggling to take accurate thickness measurements with manual tools? When you’re measuring soft, compressible surfaces, you need a non-contact solution. The Mate Gauge Benchtop makes it easy to take non-contact measurements on ANY plate pasting line.
Installs Next To Any Line
Are your operators measuring inaccurately by trying to use contact gauging on soft compressible surfaces? Eliminate operator error by using automatic non-contact laser measurement. Control plate thickness with unmatched precision.
- Non-contact measurement
- Fullstrip profile displayed
- Active thermal control
- Remote Support
- Touchscreen display
- Data logging
- Easily installed and maintained
- Resolution 0.1 μm [0.00004 in]
- Accuracy (typical) 2 μm [0.0001 in]
- Stroke 198 mm [7.8 in]
- Scanning Speed 150 mm/sec [6 in/sec]
- Thickness Range 0 to 8 mm [0 to 0.300 in]
- Measurement Freq 1 to 5 kHz
- Complete Assembly 36 kg [80 lbs]
- Supply Requirements 4A @ 110 V/60 Hz 2A @ 240 V/50 Hz
- Complete Assembly 610 x 610 x 305 mm [24 x 24 x 12 in]
- Operating Temperature 10°C to 50°C [50°F to 120°F]
- Humidity < 90%